Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Untitled

So it finally came to this, face-to-face, sipping identical coffees, I let it out.I said the three magic words but nothing happened. I went on, but suddenly I was brought down to reality. She spoke. Heartbeat at 200 beats per min. but it did not really matter anymore. Words came out, carefully and selectively. I waited, and was left waiting. Few words came out but it was what was not said that puzzled me. I was left thinking, how wonderful relationships could fizzle out so abruptly. I asked myself, "Where did it all go wrong?", Maybe it didn't. We all move on and so will I, and I owe it to the people around me who helped me through this. I have learnt to appreciate what I have or had even more. I drove to a dead end and as I reverse, I am forced to look back. But in retrospect, it will bring a smile or even a laugh as we see the lighter side of everything, the sooner you see that, the better.


"Positive attitude is not a destination, but a way of life."

No comments: