Friday, December 02, 2005

Introduction

Hey friends,

Welcome to my world of thoughts, a blog i have created to give you all a peak into what goes on in my little head. But first I want to apologise to all those whom ive told how much i hate blogs and people who blog because i guess i too have fallen for it. The blog will serve as an outlet for me, to share my thoughts, something i guess all of us are constantly searching for."In my world of thoughts..." would be a weekly affair where i will write about everything and anything under the sun, moon and stars. It will be a simple email to all and i will subsequently put it up on my blog which is www.imwot.blogspot.com You will then be able to view all my entries there. Please feel free to comment by either emailing me or directly on my blog. I would love to discuss certain issues i raise in this weekly email to greater extent with those who are as intellectual or simply as bored as me. I really hope you will enjoy reading as much i will enjoy writing this. Ultimately i hope theese paragraphs of my thoughts would be something you could relate to, learn from, think about or simply laugh at. thats all for the introduction!, i will have my first entry in next week...tc and god bless..


lots of luv,

Chirag

6 comments:

Titli said...

Glad you hopped on finally!
I linked you! =)

Meghna said...

you sound damn serious and normal la.
are u sick?
-meghna

Sona said...

Chiru! its a great start! keep on wid it! and make sure u do the blogging.. once u start.. u just wanna carry on.. trust me on dat! ;)

Sona said...

oh wait... its me sona! :) im gonna link u too! hehehe.. rite on Titlee.. :D

kayjal sandya said...

linking you... can?

LuhaR said...

dude.....chirag....I have no words(sob).....